After the 18 finalists of the Samba Digital Awards 2020 went through the analysis of a qualified jury composed of 39 members of the sports industry (the list of judges is below), the 2020 version of the Samba Digital Awards now has its winners.
Ceará was chosen as the best campaign in the “Social Action” category. Its film “Corrida dos Privilégios “, produced jointly with TRT Ceará – 7th Region, was the one that scored the most points with the jury: 80 in total. The campaign centered around the message that social inequality can lead to child labor and affect for the rest of a child’s life.
In the Audio & Visual category, the winner was Talleres from Argentina. With the video entitled ” La Vida a Tu Lado “, the club in the Cordoba region aimed to promote positive social values linked to friendship and the spirit of overcoming, brought to life through the story of a fan which is full of hope and optimism. The campaign scored an impressive 100 points votes from the judges, and won a battle that appeared to be lost to Boca Juniors, who ended with 93 points.
In the Engagement category, Atlético-MG was elected with the “Manto da Massa” campaign. With 110 points, the campaign sought to bring a direct connection with its passionate fan and launched a competition that allowed its fans to design the third shirt of the club. The final stage of the activation saw more than 50 thousand votes to choose the winning design from the 13 finalists. When the shirt was launched, 100,000 of them were sold, a record in the Brazilian market.
The 2020 edition of the Samba Digital Awards featured more than 100 registered campaigns from clubs, sports organizations and even football players from six different countries in Latin America. 18 campaigns were pre-selected in three different categories and taken to the jury for their vote.
Samba Digital congratulates the winners!
|Áudio & Visual|
* a jury member chose not to vote for Social Action category campaigns
After having access to the campaigns and information regarding the 18 finalist campaigns, the jury, composed of 39 members, chose its three main campaigns in each category.
The best campaign received 5 points, the second best received 3 points and the third best 1 point.
List of Judges:
- Adam Howe – Everton FC
- Agustin Luchtenberg – MKT Registrado
- Alejandro Varsky – FIFA / FIFPro
- Andrea Guerrero – ESPN
- Andrea Sparisci – SSC Napoli
- Andrew Guest – Liverpool FC
- Andy McKenzie – LiveWire Sport
- Anthony Alyce – Ecofoot.fr
- Anthony Baca – Paris Saint-Germain
- Arthur Ortolano Guisasola – TikTok
- Bruno Maia – Agência 14
- Craig Rodhouse – Tottenham Hotspur FC
- Damien Chédeville – AS Monaco
- Danilo Lavieri – UOL
- David Labrune – Ligue 1
- Dee Kundra – FC Bayern de Munique
- Eduardo Esteves – MKT Esportivo
- Erich Beting – Máquina do Esporte
- Fernando Palomo – ESPN
- Franz Tamayo – El Comercio
- Geoff Krohmer – Orlando Magic
- Heidi Klocker – Bayern Munchen
- Holger Boyne – Eintracht Frankfurt
- Jackie Cruz – Eintracht Frankfurt
- Julian Lage – Marca de Gol
- Leonardo Bertozzi – ESPN Brasil
- Luan Knaya – Twitter
- Luca Colombo – AC Milan
- Marcelo Courrege – TV Globo
- Marcelo Gantman – La Nación & Big Data Sports
- Mark Cocker – THE FA
- Maxime Horbez – Oh MY Goal
- Maxime Sevilla – Olympique Lyon
- Neil Horowitz
- Patrick Yandjou – Blinkfire
- Quentin Paquelier – Facebook
- Renata Heilborn – SporTV
- Saint Clair Milesi – Share4Sport
- Victor Canedo – Globoesporte